Locally Owned | Local Experience | Local Community Lender
Established 1990 | 30+ Years in business
About Spurr Land Loans
At last, a land loan program created specifically to help buyers finance land with NO Down Payment.
This just means you can get a land loan up to $250,000 with a mortgage secured by land only.
Our loan program enables you to borrow up to 100% financing with mortgage payments amortized over a
The 15-year term of equal monthly payments for the first five years and then converts to an ARM for the remaining years.
Click on this calculator link to compute the 15-year term and the land payment for the first five years.
Without a doubt, this is the hottest land and lot loan you can find in the State of Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, and Arkansas.
- Offered by a locally owned Oklahoma Mortgage Company, that’s been in business since 1990 with a trusted reputation
- Helping buyers finance land loans and lot loans at 100% financing.
- Richard Spurr has the knowledge and expertise to answer your questions so feel free to call him at 405-348-9919 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you submit your information, it will receive immediate attention from Richard
- See how easy you can get a no down payment land loan.
Refinances available up to 65% loan-to-value
No Commercial Land
Property can be financed with or without utilities
No Flood Certification
No Prepayment Penalties
A minimum credit score of 680 on loans under $150,000 & 740 above $150,000
Ask us about our Land Residential Builders
No Down Payment required
No Acreage Limitation
Note: Property CAN NOT have a residential structure on site
Minimum Loan Amount $25,000
No Hidden Fees
Land/Acreage can be used for any purpose
Closing Costs may be financed on some transactions
Click on Closing Fees for estimated closing costs
Title Insurance and Appraisal are required
Ask us about Real Estate Agents who specialize in land only
Get in Touch.
SEND ME A MESSAGE
YOUR Local Oklahoma Mortgage Company
At Spurr Mortgage every customer’s special needs are taken into consideration. Such, out of the box thinking, is what have bolstered Spurr Mortgage’s reputation in the local community. At Spurr Mortgage, the relationship does not end after your loan closes. Customers are encouraged to stop in with questions about home repairs, their mortgage or just for a friendly chat.